If you’re looking for a meaningful and lasting experience for your students, consider a Journey for a Lifetime or Heart 2 Heart program trip to Poland.
- School group sizes from 6 – 18 students (grades 9-12). Smaller groups are also accepted.
- 1 teacher travels free with every 6 students – (if a school requires an additional teacher to travel with each group of 6 students, then the trip price for each student will be increased accordingly to cover the cost of the additional teacher).
- Year round departure dates are fully flexible to suit the school – including March break & summer.
- School groups receive an invitation to be VIP Guests at the Canadian Embassy in Warsaw, Poland, and to meet the Canadian Ambassador or his/her representative.
- Program trips can be fully customized to suit the specific requirements of teachers and the school.
- Schools receive a “Service Provider Pack” including Risk Assessment & Risk Management Plan & Procedures.
Poland is now the safest country for women in continental Europe according to a recent study by New World Wealth, which also states that “Women’s safety is one of the best ways to gauge a country’s long term wealth growth potential”.
If you’re interested to find out more please CONTACT US and we’ll come to your school to present the programs to you.